Monday, December 12, 2011

The big envelope

Before I made a concrete decision to apply to library school, I completed an application for the Johns Hopkins Writing program.

Although I am interested in taking my writing to the next level, I'm still going to head to library school in the fall.


Both library schools I applied for also have MFA programs. That is not by coincidence.


Andrea (Andee) Beltran said...

Exciting news, Evelyn! You are an excellent writer, so yes, please continue.

My best to you as you begin this new journey in your life. :)

mochagirlsread said...

YYEEAHHHH!!!!!!!! AAAWWW!!!! You go girl!!!! Congrats!!

Doret said...


evelyn.n.alfred said...

Thank you so much!

Bethany McGowan said...

Awesome Evelyn! Can't wait to see where you go :)

evelyn.n.alfred said...

There's a 90% chance I'm going to IU Bloomington. I haven't heard back from PITT yet, but even if they accept me, I have already grown attached to IU.