Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Nook Reading Challenge

I see all of these other blogs doing reading challenges and I think it's a cool idea, so I'd like to do one too.  My challenge is going to be fairly easy, only 12 books, but this challenge is not only about reading, it's about using my Nook.  It's also about the lack of space in my book shelves to add any more books, as a matter of fact, I need to weed some of them out.  This challenge will force me to actually use my Nook because I still prefer actual books to digital ones.

If you have a Nook too and want to join me, I'll be discussing the books I read on Twitter at #12Nook.

Which Nook book shall I read first?

2 comments:

campbele said...

Do you download the free Friday book or any of the daily finds? I look at them, don't download many.

evelyn.n.alfred said...

I haven't. I need to look into it. Thanks.